As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
6. User Generated Contributions
7. User Generated Contributions
8. User Generated Contributions
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems
- Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
10. Term And Termination
11. Modifications And Interruptions
- no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding
- there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures
- there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
- any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party
- any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use
- any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
- Errors, Mistakes, Or Inaccuracies Of Content And Materials,
- Personal Injury Or Property Damage, Of Any Nature Whatsoever, Resulting From Your Access To And Use Of The Site
- Any Unauthorized Access To Or Use Of Our Secure Servers And/or Any And All Personal Information And/or Financial Information Stored Therein
- Any Interruption Or Cessation Of Transmission To Or From The Site
- Any Bugs, Viruses, Trojan Horses, Or The Like Which May Be Transmitted To Or Through The Site By Any Third Party, And/or
- Any Errors Or Omissions In Any Content And Materials Or For Any Loss Or Damage Of Any Kind Incurred As A Result Of The Use Of Any Content Posted, Transmitted, Or Otherwise Made Available Via The Site.
16. Limitations Of Liability
- use of the Site
- your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights
- any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
21. Contact Us
5100 Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5M 4Z5, Canada
Mississauga, Ontario L5M 5H7
Let’s Get To Know Each Other!
We are always here to help! Is there anything specific you would like to know or discuss? We are ready to assist you.
Yes! I Want the Spotlight!
The Spotlight team is eager to get back to you! Please be patient as responses can take up to 48 hours.